July 29, 2008

another lame post..

I'm all about the lame. so lame, in fact, that it took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to make a post...really...I did some stupid thing with my 'template' that hides the banner at the top where you can 'make new post' or whatever...anyway I had to fiddle with my browser to make it appear again.

Maybe it's the Pino Grigio that I found in the fridge. Augmenting a late dinner consisting of crackers, cheese, and olives from a can at 9:00pm, I think it's going right to my head...the wine, not being proud of my culinary disabilities.

you don't know me....

whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

discount phentermine online buy phentermine online uk - can you order phentermine line