October 9, 2007

curses....curses....


OK. Every time I need to adjust the temperature in a refrigerator I see a dial like this one. I don't understand it. What does it mean? My fridge was bordering on freezing and I don't want my beer to crystalize so I don't want it to get any colder. Do I:


  • a)rotate the dial in the direction of the arrow...making the dial go from '3' to '2' in hopes that it gets a little warmer.

  • b)move the dial so the number on the left (presumably 4) comes into view because that's where the arrow points.


I guess intuitively a higher number means warmer from our experience with thermometers but the dial sort of indicates to move it left whereby decreasing the numerical value. I don't want to ruin my beer...what should I do?



my version...if I made a fridge, would be a little different...

1 comment:

Henkka said...

you should drink all the beer as soon as possible, of course